Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Round Two!

So last year I started this blog with really good intentions...a place to post pictures and document my move to Shanghai.  It started out great!  And then I got distracted/bored/lazy.  

For me, the best time to make new goals isn't on January first, but at the start of a new school year.  With one year of teaching under my belt, I'm inspired to take the time to make a few improvements.  Along with cooking more at home, establishing a solid workout routine, and being more creative in my teaching, I'd like to keep up with this blog!  At the very least, I hope to chronicle the trips that I take outside of Shanghai.  I've got a few already planned for this year, including...

Source

Beijing!  I definitely need to see the Great Wall before I leave China.



Source
South Korea in October.  This is Busan in the south east, but I'll also be in Seoul and in the beautiful mountains in the interior of the country.



Source
 Indonesia in December for a whole three weeks!  This is Borobudur, the world's largest Buddhist temple.  The plan is to fly into Jakarta and travel east by train, bus, and boat.



Source
Harbin in January for the annual Ice and Snow Festival.  Harbin is in the very north of China, close to Russia.  I'll need to go shopping for some super warm clothes!


Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!